SME: The Flintstones SME: The Flintstones

nice message ..work on my be the f bomb

Yotam & Fantasia 09 Yotam & Fantasia 09

Love the part with the old lady giving you the "stink eye" ... I saw what you did with the play on charters :P* My grama suvk so much* lol

Madness: PathwayThroughNG Madness: PathwayThroughNG

Swift was soooooo much did more work on this flash and I thank him for letting be a part of it. Love you big swift!

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

funny

I was 22 when i join... now im 23! Gj everyone! big thanks to Temariix for getting it done!

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

hey humbucker740!!!!

this was for a contest that proxicide won 1st place.... who was the juge ummmm?
krinkles!!! so stfu... maddness is all about action. What did proxicide have?? Lots of it.

and i love this flash!!!! great action! it didn't have a plot but i don't care! love the part when hanks sword was a tranformer!!! keep up the good work. Just improve the story line!!

Ranball Z Ranball Z

Yup.

This is AotMK once again. AMAZING.

JonBro responds:

ranball

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

one of osuka's fan

i think yodd made the best review and said something i wanted to say.I supper happy you got daily first. Anytime I see some of your work im lost for words. It's awesome to see a full thing done by you. On ngc I only see like ten sec from a collab and im always wanting more. So when i watch this i was like ..... YAY!!!

The part with the wolf runing ...WOW eye candy!! It was my fave!!!

Keep it up Osuka!!! And i shall keep on watching!
Your fan (add another person on to osuka fan list)
Calco4

Osuka responds:

Thankx for the review ^^
yeah, finally my solo project, with a daily 1, im happy hehehe

the part of the wolf running taked a full day to do it, a full day of work for 2 seconds in the video. But is one of my fav parts

Glad you liked it

NGC Talent Collab NGC Talent Collab

gj

This is a cool colab. I like how it show off your flashing skills that kills.

CIA responds:

hey thanks

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

gj!!

i like it and it's nice to see you get front page. ummm is this your first time getting front page?

i love your style man and the action in this flash.. it was like eye candy!

keep up the good work!!

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

....

there is no word for this ...if i had to say anything about this amazing work it wouldn't match it. people will say this and that about it... but my point of view is this is the most powerfull animation that will link you to charaters... and i can't say anything that will meet the match of soo many people saying this is so awsome...because that is the true power of this animation.

What on newgrounds gives you what Xin did!!! nothing!!! ... it sad that all good things have a end and this worked prove that. you will see that all review will say it was a great end but sad it ended.. and even the animators in the very last part were sad to end this.. so ending of xin.... . . . what next?. . . ... what next?... i can't wait!!